Truth: I am not all that into rainbows. I KNOW. I live on Maui. And I love them IRL. But as a design element, not so much. Until Rainbow of Happiness:
- Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness
- Color Palette: Basic White, Highland Heather, Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
- Accessories: Stamp Cut & Emboss Machine, Brilliant Rainbow dies, Notecard and envelopes, Multipurpose Glue, Ink Refill, paintbrush
I pulled out my 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecards for this one, as I knew I needed a fistful of cards for quick notes. The process of cutting out 4 colors for the rainbow with the big half-arc die generated 4 sets of rainbows, making this a pretty efficient little project!
I decided that the white notecard was a little too plain, so I put two (JUST TWO) drops of Pool Party ink in a little dish and added a couple of tablespoons of water. I dipped a medium-sized paintbrush into the diluted solution and flicked it lightly across the paper. You’ll need to let this dry a bit before using Multipurpose Glue or stamping, since the drops dampen the paper enough to create *issues*. Ask me how I know 😁 You’ll also want to be sure there’s nothing else in the general vicinity when you start flicking, unless of course you want LOTS of little Pool Party splatters on ALL of your projects.
I had a set of negatives left when I finished my little rainbow notecards, and put them to good use with the coordinating paper from Sale-a-bration, Sunshine and Rainbows. I am so happy with the way Stampin’ Up! chooses to put a bold pattern on one side and a tone-on-tone pattern on the reverse of nearly every sheet of Designer Series Paper we offer. Have you shopped Sale-a-bration yet?
Everybody loves FREE!! Choose FREE goodies from January 4 to February 28, 2022!! Shop HERE.
Before you place that order, consider the Very Best Deal – joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator! If you join by February 28, 2022, there’s a super opportunity. Choose 2 FREE stamp sets PLUS:
- $125 additional product of your choice for $99
- Free shipping on your kit
- 20% savings on your own purchases
- 6 months to try us out without risk – continue with just a $300 quarterly minimum
- Earn Sale-a-bration and host rewards on RETAIL price not your discounted price
- An incredible community of crafters
- Early access AND sneak peeks (you know you want to know!)
Join by February 28th for those two free stamp sets! Message me if you have questions or want to chat.
Be sure to subscribe by February 10th for your Craft Escape in a box! Paper Pumpkin subscriptions deliver ready-to-go projects to your doorstep every month, but you have ultimate control to skip or cancel 😱 if you decide it’s not for you. The February kit will make 9 playful cards with envelopes that you can tailor to your card-sending needs. Don’t wait!