Have you seen the Amazing Thanks dies? You’re going to need them. 😁 Today I’m showing the first of two cards, one with the positive image and one with the negative image. Who doesn’t need to say thanks?
- Stamps: None!
- Color Palette: Basic White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Pool Party (all from the DSP)
- Accessories: Big Boss, Hand-Penned Designer Series paper, Amazing Thanks dies, White Crinkle Seam Binding ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals
Cut the reverse, tone-on-tone DSP side 1/4″ smaller on two sides from the negative panel. (I am absolutely smitten with our DSP, with this DSP in particular, AND with the way each page has a patterned side and a tone-on-tone side – maximum flexibility!)
Adhere them, then add a Garden Green panel that’s 1/4″ larger on two sides from the negative panel. Pop that up on dimensionals with a bit of ribbon underneath and stick some sparkle in the corner and you’re set! (My negative die cut panel is 1.75 x 4″, the DSP is 1.5 x 3.75″, and the Garden Green panel is 2 x 4.25″)
I’ll be back next week with a great way to use that positive THANKS die cut! Visit the Online Store for your own set of dies!
Everybody loves FREE!! Choose FREE goodies from January 4 to February 28, 2022!! Shop HERE.
Before you place that order, consider the Very Best Deal – joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator! If you join by February 28, 2022, there’s a super opportunity. Choose 2 FREE stamp sets PLUS:
- $125 additional product of your choice for $99
- Free shipping on your kit
- 20% savings on your own purchases
- 6 months to try us out without risk – continue with just a $300 quarterly minimum
- Earn Sale-a-bration and host rewards on RETAIL price not your discounted price
- An incredible community of crafters
- Early access AND sneak peeks (you know you want to know!)
Join by February 28th for those two free stamp sets! Message me if you have questions or want to chat.
Be sure to subscribe by February 10th for your Craft Escape in a box! Paper Pumpkin subscriptions deliver ready-to-go projects to your doorstep every month, but you have ultimate control to skip or cancel 😱if you decide it’s not for you. The February kit will make 9 playful cards with envelopes that you can tailor to your card-sending needs. Don’t wait!