These crazy bees! There’s something a little psycho about them. They’re sort of, I dunno, too happy. Especially for creatures who exist to work, work, work. All the same, they crack me up and I have made a LOT of cards using this stamp set. These bees started out as components of the Thursday Sketch Challenge at Stampin’ Addicts but by the time I added all the layers (including over-the-top scallops) these bees were too fat to go side-by-side on a card. I pushed them to the side of my stamping space to languish in the heap of “stuff to make something out of”. The muse was feeling generous, though, and before I finished for the night, the bees had been given a home.
- Just Buzzin’ By and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and Old Olive cardstock
- Chocolate Chip Classic ink and Colored Pencils (just like the ones you had in grade school
- Big Shot, SU Little Leaves Sizzlet, and SU Perfect Details Texturz Plate
- Old Olive Ribbon from Elementary Ribbon Originals
- Small and Large oval , 1 1/4″, 1 3/8″ and scallop circle punches
- Stampin’ Sponge
Have you noticed that almost every card I make uses the Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370, $36.95) stamp set? I know, I know, it’s an expensive set. But seriously, it covers almost everything. An excellent value. Don’t say I didn’t tell you.
There’s one thing that bugs me (get it, bugs me???) about this card. The bees are facing the wrong direction. The two on the bottom have their backs to each other and need to be switched. However, I used Tombo Multi Purpose Adhesive (my absolute all time favorite) and if you know Tombo, you know I’m gonna tear this card to smithereens if I try to switch these two. But it bugs me all the same.
I guess I’ll just have to get over it.