How easily the words “Thank you” roll off our lips. We say thanks so easily for so many small things…a kind gesture, a small gift, a thoughtful compliment.
Gratitude implies something more. It implies we’ve thought about what was given or done for us, turned it over in our minds and acknowledged that extra effort was put into the gift. It feels more Thankful, not just thanks.
This card was inspired by a couple of challenges at Splitcoast. One of them was to use the color red, and after a couple of false starts, everything fell into place. I’m grateful.
- Naturals White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand card stock
- Real Red and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
- Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker, Paper piercing mat (used with marker)
- Versamark ink, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
- Button Latte assortment, Red Hemp twine (retired, sadly)
- Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Big Shot