Are you ready for another Christmas card? I know it’s early…but I like to get thinking about these things. I like to simmer a bunch of ideas on the back burner and let the best one come to the surface.
This card uses the awesome Champagne Mist shimmer paint again. I can’t get enough of this product – there are so many ways to use it. I inked the Dasher stamp in Old Olive and then used a dauber to add a very light coat of shimmer on the antlers. I stamped it on the ivory panel, then inked it again but didn’t add the shimmer and stamped it on a second piece of cardstock. Finally, I used a dauber to add a very light layer of shimmer over the entire image. This leaves messy edges, so I cut out the Dasher and layered it over the first image. Finally, I used the Aquapainter with a little more shimmer to give Dasher a shimmery pool to stand in.
- Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Basic Black and Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Old Olive and Encore Gold ink, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
- Dasher and All Holidays stamp sets
- Old Olive 1 1/4″ grosgrain stripe ribbon
- Aquapainter, Stampin’ Dimensionals