I have had this cut-out Roo sitting on my desk just waiting to be loved for a good 6 weeks. About two weeks ago I spotted THIS CARD and thought I might have found a use for my Roo. I’ve never quite made peace with that bear (What? You didn’t go look at the card? Go see…) because, well, there’s something about his unibrow that bothers me. But I love the Roo so the substitution seemed natural.
- Build-a-Roo, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Pocket Silhouettes, and Holiday Best (hostess) Stamp Sets
- Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Kiwi Kiss (ret) Classic Ink
- Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin’ Write markers
- Naturals White, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede and Kiwi Kiss (ret) card stock
- Small oval and Slot punches
- Kiwi Kiss stripe ribbon (ret)
- Big Shot and SU Backgrounds 1 Texturz plate
- Stampin’ Sponges, Dimensionals, Aquapainter
First, I apologize (I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry already!) for using Kiwi Kiss. I couldn’t resist. It was there on my desk, whimpering about being neglected, and whispering to me that it would be SO perfect. You could use Old Olive and I’m sure it would be wonderful. The Kiwi Kiss made me do it.
Second, I have to confess that there was surgery involved. In fact, I had to cut the Roo in Two. The pumpkin was too big and I would have had to hide those exuberant arms or those fabulous roo feet.
Third, the pumpkin in the patch is marked from the Trick or Treat stamp in the Holiday Best hostess stamp set.
There. I think that’s enough commentary.
Happy HalloRoo to you!