Sometimes the best tools are the ones you never see. Oh, I love that Big Shot. I love the shapes and letters and boxes. I really love the textures it creates. But the tools that I love are the ones that make me look good. Tools like the bone folder that give me smooth creases. Tools like the piercing tool and template that give me nice, straight lines of evenly spaced holes. Tools like the Stamp-a-ma-jig that enable me to put images and words (especially words!) right where I want them. I especially love to pick out just a couple of words or a phrase to personalize my message and the only way to do that is with the SAMJ. What’s even better, each of these tools can fill in for a number of outside-the-box purposes and none of them take up a whole lotta space. So there’s my commercial for the un-sung heros of the Stamping Universe.
- Embrace Life, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Best Wishes and Teeny Tiny Messages stamp sets
- Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango and Mellow Moss Classic Ink
- Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango, Mellow Moss, and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, So Saffron DSP (patterns have changed)
- Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder and Big Shot
- Piercing tool and template, Linen thread, Stamp a ma jig
- Fresh Favorites Buttons, 1/2″ circle punch