I liked the colors and overall look of yesterday’s card so well that I revisited the same general concept. I incorporated a sketch challenge from SCS and added Mellow Moss to the Pretty in Pink/Soft Suede combination. The end result is a card with a similar feeling but a unique look of its own.
I really enjoy the challenge of creating different looks from the same basic supplies. I like stretching my perspective – it keeps things exciting.
- Thought and Prayers stamp set, En Francais and Linen (retired) background stamps
- Pretty in Pink and Sahara Sand Classic Ink
- Soft Suede, Mellow Moss and Pretty in Pink Stampin’ Write Markers
- Soft Suede, Mellow Moss and Naturals White cardstock and some very old Designer Series Paper
- Kraft taffeta ribbon (it’s not nearly as yellow-hued in real life)
- Vintage brads
- Piercing tool & mat pack (to position brads), Stampin’ Sponges