You didn’t think I’d show you all the cards I made in one post, did you?
- Friends Never Fade, Inspired by Nature and Wonderfully Worn stamp sets
- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Marina Mist cardstock
- Greenhouse Garden Designer Series Paper
- Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip classic ink pads
- Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired, substitute Early Espresso)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals; brayer
I think I love the monochromatic designs in the Greenhouse Gardens Designer Series Papers as much as if not more than the beautiful multi-colored pages. And in case you haven’t figured it out, blue and green is my all-time favorite color combination ever. It doesn’t matter which blue or which green – but don’t go trying to find some hideous combination and make me look ridiculous, ok? You know what I mean.
This is my debut of the Wonderfully Worn background stamp. You know I’m a tone-on-tone kinda girl, and this stamp is perfect for adding just a little depth to a layer without being distracting. Just to be thorough, let me remind you that the best way to cover a background stamp is to brayer it – it’s the easiest method for getting an even coat of ink.
You could so cut that yellow center out with the 3/4″ circle punch, but it wasn’t doing it for me so I trimmed it with my paper snips.