Here’s the final card in my “Friends Never Fade/Greenhouse Garden” suite:
- Friends Never Fade and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets
- Whisper White, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizazz card stock
- Greenhouse Garden Designer Series Paper
- Pear Pizazz and Chocolate Chip Classic ink pads
- Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write markers
- 1 3/4″ circle, 2 3/8″ scallop circle, and scallop trim border punches
- Pumpkin Pie 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
I love that artichokey-pineappley-image and I especially love seeing it repeated in the paper and the stamp. What a perfect example of Stampin’ Up! coordination: paper, stamps, colors…everything works together. Back in my BSU (Before-Stampin’-Up!) days I would have gone crazy trying to put something like this together. Oh, and I really love the font used for Fabulous Phrases.
A friend and I were talking about Thanksgiving the other day. She reflected on how wonderful it is to set aside a day to be grateful for your blessings. Although I’ve always thought of Thanksgiving in that way, something about our conversation put me in a different frame of mind about that concept of gratitude. Our family focuses on our blessings at Thanksgiving, but I can’t really say I’ve made an effort to personally express my gratitude. That seems like a very appropriate way to celebrate Thanksgiving. I need more “thanks” cards.