I am fascinated with color. I love to explore the moods of individual colors and color combinations, to mix and match different tones and hues of the same colors. You know where this is going, don’t you? Yep – blues and greens.
- Circle Circus and Word Play stamp sets
- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry card stock
- Baja Breeze and Wild Wasabi Classic ink pads
- Whisper White Craft ink pad and White Embossing powder
- Big Shot and Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
- Scallop Border and XL Decorative Label punches
- Brights Designer Buttons and white crochet thread
Don’t you love the Razzleberry with Baja and Wasabi?
The bubbly circle cracks me up. No particular reason, it just makes me laugh. Maybe I watched the Little Mermaid with my daughters too many times, but I keep thinking of all those undersea creatures talking underwater. It seemed to me at the time that they needed little bubbles floating up when they talked, but that could just be the effects of being a SAHM with three active kids.
I love our Linen Thread, but I couldn’t bring myself to use it with all the crisp white on this card.