I can’t believe it took me so long to use this lace! Sometimes I’m stubborn about using something new like that. I should have gotten over it sooner.
All of the images in the Just Believe stamp set are gorgeous, but I found myself returning to that same fabulous wildflower bouquet image so I challenged myself. Yeah, I do that…sometimes with rather disastrous results. I’m happy to report that this time the results were kinda cool – at least I thought so:
- Just Believe, En Francais and Vintage Vogue stamp sets
- Whisper White, Concord Crush, Always Artichoke and Riding Hood Red card stock
- Always Artichoke and Concord Crush Classic ink pads
- Riding Hood Red and Concord Crush Stampin’ Write markers; Blender pen
- Corner rounder, Crop-a-dile, Big Shot and Top Note Bigz die
- Victoria Crochet Trim and Antique brads
I did NOT have to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the sentiment in the middle of the label because with our beautiful Clear Mount stamps I could see just where to put it! I like that 🙂 I also fell in love with this color combination so watch for it again.
This has a real vintage feeling with the brad and that gorgeous crochet lace ribbon. It’s really soft and easy to work with, and I’m looking forward to using it for some of my holiday projects. There are some beautiful new products in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini that will be available to the general public on September 1 – be sure you check with your demonstrator to be sure your copy is on the way!