My brother and his wife had to make the painful decision to put their dog to sleep last month. Anyone who has had a pet knows how agonizing that process is, and the thought that your fur friend is depending on you to do the right thing makes it that much harder. I never met Ghostrider, but we loved her from the photos and stories and know that Don and Theresa are missing her. It took me a while to get the feeling right, but I finally finished the card that’s been in my heart:
- Just Believe and Silhouette Sentiments stamp sets
- Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, River Rock, Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock
- Crumb Cake, River Rock and Melon Mambo Classic ink pads
- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo and Rose Red Stampin’ Write markers
- Antique brads, Linen thread and Stampin’ Dimensionals
That Melon Mambo panel has a fluorescent pink cast – trust me, it’s our lovely Mambo pink.
The message I’m sending is simple – I’m so sorry. As much as I love words, I’ve never found any more profound than that when someone has lost a loved one.