If you know me, you know I love coffee. I’m a teeny tiny bit of a coffee snob – can’t drink just anything. If the coffee is weak I’ll pass. I brew what I refer to as “Manly Coffee”, and if it’s too strong for you, there’s the hot water!
I need that first cup to make any sense in the morning, especially if I have to be up early. I love the smell, I love the taste, and I admit it, I love the oomph from my morning cuppa. My daughters used to give me a bad time about my coffee addiciton, but college life silenced that. The oldest tried to deny she was addicted – I think her exact words were “I’m not addicted, I’m just dependent” – but I’m under no such illusions. I need my coffee.
- Morning Cup stamp set
- Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, and (OF COURSE) Early Espresso card stock
- Early Espresso Classic ink pad
- Blender pens and Stampin’ Pastels
- Pretty in Pink 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
- Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dot Impressions folder
I made a serendipitous discovery: Many of our retired Stampin’ Pastel colors can pass for some of our new Color Renovation colors. The pastel chalk colors are soft and you can layer them to the depth of color that you want.