In case you haven’t noticed (or perhaps have just awakened from a Rip-Van-Winkle-esque 20 year nap) Stampin’ Up! has outstanding enticements for our workshop hostesses. It seems no matter how carefully I explain our benefits to a new hostess, when it comes time to place her workshop order and I show her what she’s earned her eyes open wide and she says “REALLY???”
I recently was a hostess myself and enjoyed the same benefits as any other Stampin’ Up! hostess, and earned a level two hostess set. (Read all about benefits on page 9 of the Idea Book and Catalog, and if you don’t have a catalog, call me).
- Apple Blossom Level II Hostess Exclusive Stamp set
- Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizazz Classic ink pads
- Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise card stock
- Play Date Designer series paper
- 1 1/4 inch and scallop circle punches; scallop border punch
- Brights Designer button collection; white crochet thread (non-SU)
I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately, but I have had a thing for really bright and bold color combinations. Our Color Renovation has really shaken up the way I look at our colors….in the past I seldom considered Tempting Turquoise, but lately it’s practically a neutral for me! To tell the truth, if you look into my closet you’ll see that color quite a bit, so the surprise should be that it’s taken me this long to embrace it in paper.