Cherry Cobbler has won me over. When I first saw it, I thought it was too dark. Silly me.
- Peaceful Season stamp set
- Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke card stock
- Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Classic ink pads
- Champagne Mist shimmer paint
- Always Artichoke Seam Binding; Linen thread; Deck the Halls buttons
- Piercing tool and mat
This was one of the cards we did at Anne and Crystal’s Annual Christmas Card Extravaganza. I know some of the ladies grumbled because my assembly instructions were to sew on the button – one lady even asked for the “Glue Boogers”. But those big ‘ole buttons are gonna take an elephant trunk full of glue boogers to stay on, and if you pre-punch your stitching holes with the piercing tool and mat the sewing is as easy as pie.
If you missed the card class, we still have a couple of spots in the afternoon session of the Bag and Tag Extravaganza – send me an email for details.