I’m determined to get my personal Christmas cards done early this year. (OK, STOP IT! I hear you laughing. Get off the floor and back up onto your chair!!) I have excellent intentions but seldom seem to accomplish getting things finished ahead of schedule, and I’ve set a personal goal to make this one happen.
As a result, you’re going to see a LOT of Christmas card designs as I work through my options. This one is actually one of Crystal’s designs, and we offered it last weekend at Anne and Crystal’s Annual Christmas Card Extravaganza (ACACCE). This was a popular card, as everyone loved painting Santa’s beard with Stampin’ Up!’s new Smooch® Illuminate Top Coat Pearlized Accent Ink (wow – say that 3 times really quickly!!):
- Holiday Hoopla and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper
- Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Cherry Cobbler Classic ink pads
- Blush Blossom Stampin’ Write marker
- Smooch® Illuminate Top Coat Pearlized Accent Ink
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
I’m very fond of the little whirly-deal on the top of Santa’s hat – I think it’s just the right touch.