I’m a little late to the party over the Filled with Love promotion. With everything that’s been going on, it took a little extra time for me to transition from The Holidays to oh, say, Valentines Day. Now that it’s a month away, hearts and flowers have made it to front and center:
- Filled with Love stamp set
- Whisper White, Real Red, and Brushed Silver card stock
- Designer Series Papers in Real Red
- Basic Grey and Real Red Classic ink pads
- Filled with Love Promotion Bundle with Clear Stamps (#124381)
- Real Red 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon; Grid Paper
- Bitty Heart, 3/4 inch circle, and scallop border punches
- Stampin’ Dimensionals; Love Impressions rub ons
Don’t know what my problem was, but I’m glad I’m over it! I LOVE this group of products for Valentines’ Day! Love the images, love the papers, love the rub ons…guess you could just say I’m really feelin’ the LOVE!
These little heart-flowers were easy to line up with clear stamps. I did it first on my grid paper – used the grid lines to space the images evening (3 lines between each one) and make them stand up straight on the panel. The big polka dot scallops underneath are just circles punched and lined up on the grid paper. I put a line of SNAIL across the bottom of the panel and placed it right on top of that row of circles.
Love that Grid Paper too! Check the button on the right panel to get the 4-1-1 on the Filled with Love promotion, but do it by January 24th or it will be gone.