If this layout looks familiar, you’re very observant:
- Filled with Love stamp set
- Whisper White, Real Red and Pretty in Pink card stock
- Real Red and Pretty in Pink Designer Series Papers (from Filled with Love promotion bundle)
- Real Red Classic ink pad and Whisper White craft ink pad
- White embossing powder and heat tool
- 5/8 inch White Satin ribbon; Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Full Heart and Heart to Heart punches
I used the same layout for the LOVE card and today’s card…matter of fact, the LOVE card started out with these panels. It took me a while to figure out that the reason I didn’t like how the card was progressing was that the color balance was off, and once I swapped out the colors I was much happier. I still needed to find something to do with those two panels that were matted and ready to go, and this is the result.
I need some of you “Bow Geniuses” to tell me what I’m doing wrong, because I can’t seem to make these big bows work. And please don’t judge the quality of Stampin’ Up! white embossing powder by this sample – I think the humidity from the enormous storm we had last week has spelled doom for my jar.
Did you know that you can purchase JUST the Real Red and Pretty in Pink Designer Series papers during the Filled with Love promotion? You’ll get 12 pages, 6 of each color, and 2 sets of designs for each color for $9.95 (#124156). If you’re a local customer, I’m putting in an order on Sunday and will be happy to include the paper or the bundle for you – please give me a call. Promotion ends January 24th so skeedaddle!