Lisa’s on the Mainland (crazy girl – it’s snowing there!) and she let me play with some of her Sale-a-bration sets:
- Sweet Summer and So Happy for You stamp sets (SAB)
- Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist, Regal Rose and Whisper White card stock
- Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist and Regal Rose Classic ink pads
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write marker; Aquapainter
- Scallop Trim border punch
- Paper piercing tool and Mat
- Brights Designer Buttons; Linen Thread (yay!)
First, let me say that I have promised myself never-never-ever to run out of Linen Thread again!
Now, I have to confess that when I saw Sweet Summer I thought it was cute but I didn’t think I’d be all wonky-crazy about it. Think again! I love these flowers, and not to be big-headed or anything but I think they love me too. That long “wheel-y” looking panel was just randomly stamped, but I think it’s very effective. And yes, I may be starting to sound like Jan Tink and “Yes I Love Myself (YILM)”, except that I will never be so audacious as to compare myself to Jan Tink.
Sale-a-bration starts January 25th and my calendar is filling up. Do you have your event scheduled yet?