Sometimes I feel guilty about how often I demonstrate the Big Shot at stamping events. I mean, not everyone has one, and once you see it in action, well, not having one can be a little problem. But as I tell my club members, it’s my job to mess with your minds! You may think you don’t need something, but the way I see it, you come to see me to find out what you don’t know you’re missing. That’s my story and I’m standing by it.
Here’s one of the Big Shot cards we did at club last month:
- Bliss (Sale-a-bration) stamp set
- Whisper White and Marina Mist card stock
- Marina Mist Classic ink pad
- Marina Mist 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon
- Vintage Flower adornments
- Big Shot; Top Note Bigz die; Fun Flowers Bigz L die; Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing folder
- Stampin Dimensionals and Tombo, the Wonder Adhesive
I’ve admired many predominantly white cards like this, but it’s taken me a while to come up with a design I felt happy with. Have to admit I like with this card – the only challenge will be getting it into an envelope and mailing it. I just know my buddies at the USPO are going to make me pay dearly for that Vintage Flower adornment, but sometimes you’ve just got to go for it.
Builder Dan keeps making promising noises, but my bed is still in the living room and there is a fine layer of construction dust on absolutely everything in the house – and the yard. It’s gonna be worth it, I know it…I just need a little more patience. Does it surprise you when I confess that patience isn’t one of my gifts? I didn’t think it would.