I have a couple of babies in my social circle, something that hasn’t happened for quite a while. One is actually a big One Year Old Boy, and the other is a beautiful 5 month old girl. I’ve enjoyed watching the two of them – and their mommies – and I was inspired to create a baby card for Hostess Club last week:
- A Slice of Life (Occasions Mini Level I Hostess) and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi card stock
- Play Date Designer Series Paper
- Wild Wasasbi, So Saffron and Real Red Stampin’ Write markers
- Versamark ink pad
- Wild Wasabi embossing powder, Embossing Buddy (A MUST), heat tool, powder pal
- 1 3/4 inch XL circle, 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop circle and medium jewelry tag punches
- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder, Originals Circles #2 die
- White taffeta ribbon; Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Vintage Trinkets
The little onesie is embossed with our new Wild Wasabi Embossing powder and all I can say is WOW! (OK, you know me: I have more to say.) The color is fabulous, but I’m really impressed with how well this powder shows detail. These little lines are beautiful! Believe me when I say that you NEED the Embossing Buddy with this…stray green flecks around that cute little outfit are a no-no. Embossing makes it easy to color inside the lines. It gives your image depth and sharp, clean lines, which is perfect for a single image focal point. And that Wild Wasabi color is just so cool!
The So Saffron layer behind the 1 3/8 inch circle is a circle cut with the Big Shot using an Originals die. I discovered they worked together by accident, but I promise you’ll see this combination again!
Finally, that wee safety pin is from the Vintage Trinkets. I know what you’re thinking: I can buy a whole package of safety pins…but do those safety pins come in vintage finishes like pewter, brass and aged copper? I didn’t think so.
Now to find someone about to have a baby…