Three little monkeys, all lined up so nicely…how long can this last?
- Sock Monkey stamp set
- Whisper White, Basic Black, Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade and Tempting Turquoise card stock
- Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise Classic ink pads
- Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade and Tempting Turquoise Stampin’ Write markers
- Small and medium oval punches; Spiral border punch
- 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch square punches
- Certainly Celery 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon
- Big Shot and Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing folder
Well, it’s not going to last much longer because Sock Monkey is on the Last Chance List. Poor Sock Monkey…and I think Sock Monkey is a he, he just has that look about him. But being Sock Monkey means always having that goofy grin on his face, and so he puts on a brave front and waves that sock arm and lines up to have his photo taken.
Back to the Last Chance List: I can’t imagine the process it takes to determine which stamp sets stay and which ones go. How long does it take? Is it agonizing? Do personal opinions count, or is it strictly by the numbers? For example, Lovely as a Tree has been in the catalog since the first catalog I saw (that would be 7 or 8 years). It’s a nice enough stamp set, but that’s a long time in Stampin’ Up! years. There are a lot of trends in stamping, and stamp sets that I knew I would always love suddenly start looking dated – I get that. I would just like to sit in on that process and watch it unfold.
Then again, I would probably start shouting and get thrown out. It’s best the way it is.