When we travel and people discover we’re from Maui, we often get a quizzical look. People seem to think that living on Maui means you never want to go anywhere. While it’s a wonderful place to live, there are good reasons to travel! I’ll share some details and photos later, but for now here’s what I did today:
- Simply Said stamp said (Last Chance)
- Whisper White, Pirouette Pink, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery card stock
- Certainly Celery, Pirouette Pink and Regal Rose Classic ink pads
- Pretty in Pink Stampin’ Write markers
- Certainly Celery 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon (Last Chance)
- Big Shot and Beautiful Wings Embosslit
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
This is my favorite image of all the stamps in Simply Said. Can’t quite tell you why, but it is. I really love it stamped on colored card stock in Craft White ink, but it was fun to color in those little blossoms for a change. I spent a lovely few hours in my studio this afternoon, enjoying some of the Last Chance stamp sets one final time.
Time has almost run out for these Last Chance stamps! Many of the Last Chance accessories are discounted, and some have sold out, so visit my Online Store to put in that Last Chance order just under the wire! If you’re on Maui, a $50 online order will earn you an invitation to an exclusive New Product class on July 9th.
What are you waiting for?