How about another piece of Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper?
- My Friend and Delightful Dozen stamp sets
- Whisper White, So Saffron, Poppy Parade and Marina Mist card stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
- Poppy Parade and Marina Mist Classic Ink pads
- Marina Mist 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon
- 1 1/4, 1 3/8 and 1 3/4 inch circle punches; 2 3/8 inch scallop circle punch; 1 3/8 inch square punch
- Big Shot, Sweet Buttons Embosslit and Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions folder
- Crystal Effects
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Do you like my “Button”? If you’ve got the Big Shot and the Sweet Buttons Embosslit, you can create a faux button in multiple sizes and just about any color you desire.
This may come as an enormous shock, but I am not very good at planning ahead. I have the BEST of intentions, but when it comes down to it I am generally scrambling like a mad woman at the last minute. Time is just so slippery! As a result, I neeed flexible resources, and this Button Embosslit suits my needs perfectly.
This is a pretty bright and bold card for my usual style. I like to step outside of my comfort zone from time to time, and I think this card should cover me for quite a while! Not sure I’ll be jumping into these colors again anytime real soon, but it’s fun to stretch.