Every time I need a Manly Birthday Card, I come up short. Today’s mission? Build up the Manly Card Stash:
- Fabulous Phrases stamp set
- Garden Green and So Saffron card stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
- Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad
- Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon; Early Espresso Baker’s Twine
- Designer Buttons, Subtles
- Scallop Trim Border punch
- Big Shot and Perfect Pennants Bigz L die
I was going for a pennant effect here, but every time I look at this card I see a shirt front. Must be that button. Shirt front, pennant, whatever – they both have a masculine feel.
I’m always running short of masculine cards. I mean, face it – cards with flowers and butterflies and sparkly jewels are lots of fun! Cards with motors and tools and shirt fronts are…fun too, but it’s not the same type of fun. I may have to impose a Manly Card Quota on myself.
Hmm. Check back with me on that one.