Swap number two: SURPRISE! Blue and Green! (I KNOW!!)
- Fancy Florets and Four Frames stamp sets
- Whisper White, Pool Party and Island Indigo Card stock
- Pool Party, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Classic ink pads
- Pool Party Stampin’ Write marker
- Pear Pizazz Seam binding and Linen Thread
- Boho Blossom, Decorative Label and Bitty Bits punches
The first time I used this design and color collage , I trimmed the edge. It was a Very Long Edge. The more I thought about doing that 65 times, the more I thought I needed another design. There was still quite a bit of work involved in masking all these panels in order to get the Designer Series Paper effect, but it was much easier than hand trimming all of those edges. A girl has to draw the line somewhere.
Don’t you love that e.e.cummings quote?
A note to the WOW swappers: if you received one of these cards and it didn’t look exactly like this, please accept my heartfelt apologies. I ran out of Pear Pizazz Seam Binding and was scrambling for a substitute. (There were 2 rolls of Pear Pizazz seam binding with my name on them on a Fedex truck someplace in Honolulu; the nerve of Fedex. They could have gotten it to me on Friday if they had REALLY tried.) Some cards got 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain, and other had the retired 3/8 inch Old Olive taffeta. To make the card current, the Designer Label should lift off pretty easily and you can remove the old ribbon and add in the new.