Flight of the Butterfly has been collecting a little dust on my shelves. Another gorgeous WOW swap inspired me to brush it off, and I must confess that I cased this creation almost exactly:
- Flight of the Butterfly and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso card stock
- Melon Mambo, Early Espresso and Pink Pirouette Classic ink pads
- Butterfly punch
- Pearl Jewels
- Flower Designer brads
- Whisper White 5/8 inch satin ribbon
- Big Shot and Scallop Circle die
Now that I’ve gotten my hands on a few samples of easel cards, I’m having a lot of fun putting them together. It’s a perfect format for an announcement – like a baby announcement – when you would like to feature a photo.
This is one of the cards we’ll make at the specialty folds card class next weekend (September 4th) at Ramona’s house in Wailuku. Space is limited, so check the calendar at the Online Store or contact me directly to hold your place.
I’d like to give credit to the demonstrator who designed the original card. Her name is Dawn Shearer, and she’s a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in Canada – and a very talented one at that!