Have you used our colored embossing powder?
- Gently Falling and Warmest of Wishes (Hostess) stamp set
- Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red and Pumpkin Pie card stock
- More Mustard Textured card stock
- More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Riding Hoot Red and Rich Razzleberry Classic ink pads
- Versamark ink pad
- More Mustard polka dot scallop ribbon
- Cherry Cobbler Embossing powder
- Embossing Buddy and Heat Tool
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
The Aquapainter got dragged across the leaves to blur the lines and add just a hint of color. And if you saw the Versamark pad I use to do my embossing you would be horrified – it’s almost a charcoal grey color, it’s so dirty. I only use it for colored embossing – I have a pretty, clean, “virgin” Versamark pad for Versamarkin’. Don’t you?