I’m sorry that this single sailboat stamp retired. I love the image, and it lends itself to a lot of fun techniques. There must be a few of you who bought it and are still looking for ways to use it, right?
- A Note of Thanks, Wonderfully Worn, Woodgrain (ret) and Sail Away (ret) stamp sets
- Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizazz and Not Quite Navy card stock
- Pear Pizazz, Soft Suede and Not Quite Navy Classic ink pads
- Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, More Mustard and So Saffron Classic ink pads (sunset)
- Stampin’ Sponges
- Big Shot and 3 inch circle Originals die
The sunset is just Stampin’ Sponges tapped on the Classic ink pad and dragged across the cardstock circle. I stamped the sailboat image first, created my background, and then stamped the sailboat again on a scrap of Whisper White and cut out the sails. It was easier to piece them than to try to mask them and keep them in place with all of that dragging!