It’s hard to know what to say when someone experiences loss. Finding the right words is a struggle, and often the words that come to mind don’t express what we’re really feeling. I’ve found that simple is best:
- Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and French Script stamp sets
- Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder card stock
- Pear Pizazz and Wisteria Wonder classic ink pads
- Pretty in Pink and Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Write markers
- Blender pen
- Big Shot, Originals 3 inch Circle, and Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
I tried to add more embellishment to this card and it just wouldn’t work. This is about as close as I get to Clean and Simple. For this sympathy card, in this situation, it was just right.
Stacy, I’m so sorry.