I have to admit – this card doesn’t look like the card in my head. Unfortunately, the one in my head refuses to present itself on paper right now. Perhaps you’ll have an idea that will help me put that right!
- Simply Sketched (hostess) and Woodgrain stamp sets
- Soft Suede FFIP
- Baked Brown Sugar, Pear Pizazz and So Saffron Stampin’ Write markers
- Very Vanilla, Pear Pizazz, Baked Brown Sugar and Crumb Cake card stock
- Vanilla Smooch Spritz
- Natural Ribbon trim
- Vintage Trinkets
- Linen thread (I panic if I don’t have at least 2 extra packages of this at all times!)
- Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
- Big Shot, Ovals Framelits and Lattice TIEF
- Designer Naturals Buttons
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Vanilla Smooch Spritz is my new BFF. I am having serious withdrawals from a certain sparkley spray That Shall Not Be Named. There are some products I find it difficult to let go of when they retire. Oh well. This too shall pass. Vanilla Smooch Spritz it is.
Love this texture!!! My whole purpose in making this card was to use these three products together.
Did you notice that I used a So Saffron marker but Daffodil Delight Ribbon. As much as we all pride ourselves on how perfectly Stampin’ Up! matches colors, sometimes it doesn’t have to be perfect. (SHOCKING. I KNOW.) Ribbon is a “perfectly” good example of that.
Well. That was a pathetic attempt at I-don’t-know-what. I think that’s a sign we’re done here.
2 thoughts on “Songbirds and Smooch Spritz”
I think this is really lovely! I can’t wait to case it!