Don’t you love a deal? Our RemARKable Blog Tour this month is celebrating Designer Series Paper, because it’s a BIG DEAL this month at Stampin’ Up! There are 8 beautiful color-coordinated collections from which to choose, and our RemARKable goal this month is to inspire you and make your choice a little easier.
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Oh What Fun, Thoughtful Banners
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Presents & Pinecones DSP, Duet Banner Punch, Cookie Cutter Punch, Wink of Stella Clear, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Write markers
The Wink of Stella just would NOT photograph but trust me, Santa is a-blingin’!! It’s really quick and easy coloring with the Stampin’ Write markers too.
I want to point out the Oh What Fun stamp set because in my opinion, it’s been overlooked with all the excitement of the 2016 Holiday catalog. Oh What Fun is in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog as a returning star from last year’s Holiday catalog, and it is stellar.
I don’t know about you, but I NEVER have enough tags! Tags for packages, tags for goodies, tags for bottles of refreshing beverages…I NEED TAGS.
- Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Merry Mice
- Color Palette: Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Accessories: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Wink of Stella Clear, Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Bakers Twine Trio Pack, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1/8″ handheld punch
I am a Wink of Stella junkie – there isn’t a project that doesn’t benefit from a little Wink!
Designer Series Paper is the PERFECT tag base because you have a beautiful front AND back ready to roll – it takes just moments to dress it up. With 12 color coordinated designs, you too can have that perfectly coordinated Christmas.
Your next stop on the tour is Audra Monk. I know you’ll enjoy her beautiful projects and the whole tour! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Here’s the full tour lineup: