I’m not really a “heart person”, although I’m liberal with heart emojis 💕 in my text messages. I made an exception for Heart Happiness because of this beautiful, ombre-screened, striped heart. There’s something about it that makes my own little stamper heart sing.
- Stamps: Heart Happiness
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
- Accessories: Big Shot, Heart Happiness, Lots to Love Framelits, Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals
This is a very simple design, and I chose to leave it without a sentiment on the front. I tried to put a phrase on the banner, but nothing seemed to work and I decided less would be more.
I know. SHOCKING.
I also played with the stripes using Stampin’ Write markers. There’s a little heap of these hearts in my craft room, but these bold colors were my favorites:
- Stamps: Heart Happiness, Tabs for You
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
- Accessories: Big Shot, Lots to Love Framelits, 3/8″ Lemon Lime Twist stripe ribbon, Stampin’ Write markers, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Again, I considered adding more (specifically, using a background stamp or TIEF on the Bermuda Bay panel) but decided to stick with less. There are lots of men in my life who need Valentines.
This is my Go Bold Or Go Home combo. I LOVE THESE COLORS TOGETHER, and I hope that you do too.