Sometimes you need a card with a soft touch. I’m sending this to a friend whose mother-in-law passed away this week. It’s always hard to say goodbye, and when you’re saying goodbye to someone who has had a lot of ups and downs over the past few years, there are a lot of different emotions involved. We had a chance to talk abut those conflicting feelings this week, but I know she’s still processing and I want her to know I’m thinking of her.
This card turned out the way I saw it in my mind. I was inspired by THIS CARD by Lyssa at Stampin’ Addicts and used the colors from last week’s Color Challenge at SCS. When looking at a card makes me feel good I think I’ve gotten it right.
- Thought and Prayers stamp set
- Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette Classic Ink
- Soft Suede and Pretty in Pink Stampin’ Write Markers
- Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Naturals White cardstock
- Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon
- Oval scallop and hand-held rectangle punch
- Piercing tool, mat pack, Stampin’ Sponges, Stampin’ Dimensionals