This card didn’t make the Manly card cut – the ribbon was too Frou-Frou:
- Sense of Time, Bliss (SAB) and Sincere Salutations stamp sets
- Naturals White, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz and Night of Navy card stock
- Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz and Night of Navy Classic ink pads
- Large oval and Decorative Label punches
- Baja Breeze seam binding and Sticky Strip
- Piercing tool, mat and template
- Stampin’ Sponges
Collage is such fun. I have to remind myself not to get too fussy with it, but to just let it flow and be happy with the results. Doesn’t that sound like a good way to live your life?
That ruffled ribbon is VERY easy – just brush the cut edges of the seam binding until you can grab a couple of threads in the middle – I use tweezers – and pull. When the ribbon is bunched up halfway, turn it around and do the same thing from the other end. Don’t trim the ends too much – stick those long strings on some sticky strip and then press the ruffled ribbon down and Voila! – it will be fabulous, dahling.