This final WOW card is based on a swap I received from Sacha Wilson at convention:
- Woodgrain and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- River Rock, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie card stock
- River Rock and Soft Suede classic ink pads
- XL 2 Step Bird, Medium Jewelry Tag, Bitty Flower, Wide oval and Scallop Border Trim punches
- Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue dots
- Stampin’ Sponges and Rhinestone jewels
- Basic Black and Riding Hood Red Stampin’ Write markers
- Unibal Signo White Gel pen
- Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon
We all got a little giddy with this card. Cheryl said she was going to make this for her Christmas card, but Robbie and I convinced her that she should just make two – one for each of us. We all started telling stories about the cards we had made that nearly drove us insane…Denny had us all cracking up about the Santa card with the bazillion little HAND CUT pieces. What on earth makes us think we want to make dozens of cards like that? I’ve done it too!
How could you not love this little bird at Christmas??
Not gonna do it. Nope. Cheryl, I’m passing on the torch.