Here is another light-hearted card from this month’s Hostess Club:
- Sending Love stamp set
- Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White card stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black Classic ink pad
- Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Marina Mist Stampin’ Write markers
- 1 1/4 inch circle and scallop border punches
- Marina Mist polka dot ribbon
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
I based this card on Kelly’s convention swap, and I’m sorry to say I don’t have a photo of her card to share with you. We helped her put together the last few of them sitting at a table at convention, but we were too busy to take photos at that point – people were literally walking up and asking to swap as we were working on them, and each card was snapped up as soon as it was finished.
My beautiful middle daughter is home this week, and we are having a lovely time doing not-so-much. Last night was sunset picnic basket at the beach night with Mom and Dad (while brother went to a meeting), followed with Ono Gelato (brother’s meeting was done and he was very happy to meet us there). Today I think we’re going to see if we can’t get pedicures.
I’m thrilled that both of my daughters are confident and successful, but not so thrilled that they live a bazillion miles from me. Fortunately, Mom and Dad have chosen a pretty nice place to live, so it’s not too hard to persuade them to come and visit.