Sometimes we all need a reminder to breathe.
- Stamps: Colorful Seasons
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Big Shot, Seasons Layers Thinlits, Glitter Enamel Dots, Glossy Card Stock, Stampin’ Sponges
Sponging the color on the Glossy card stock is unexpectedly therapeutic. It’s a slow, building process (at least the way I didi it). Kind of like breathing.
2018 Easel Calendar kits and refills are available! Details HERE.
There are two ways to purchase the kit. You can purchase it complete with an easel, and it will come packaged in a clear box ready for gift giving, with or without your creative designs.
- DIY Easel Calendar Kit is $9.00
- DIY Calendar refill is $6.00
Shipping is by USPS and will be sent First Class or Priority Mail. I ship the best possible method at the best possible price and will calculate based on what you order. Typically, a single Calendar refill can be sent in a First Class envelope with postage of $.91. Easel Calendar Kits are shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate with postage of $7.15. I can ship multiple kits in one box.
Many crafters have asked for the template over the years. I do not sell the template. I didn’t create it and I don’t own it, and the crafter who does own it does not want to sell it as a template.
To order, leave a comment or email me directly at AnneMatasci (at) gmail (dot) com. I’ll need your order, your delivery address and your email address. I will send an invoice via Square, and you can choose your payment method. Your calendars will not ship until the fourth week of September. At this time, I do not ship outside of the United States.
This classic Adirondak style chair is an invitation to relax:
- Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Timeless Textures
- Color Palette: Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim
- Accessories: Eastern Palace Specialty DSP, Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Thinlits, WInk of Stella, Linen Thread
I used THIS tutorial for the criss-cross box template. (Warning: she stamps her own plaid design. I did NOT stamp a plaid, I used DSP. So much easier.)
A package of Green Tea Macnuts fits perfectly inside. They’re aailable at your local ABC store (what? you don’t have an ABC store? They’re on every corner in Waikiki!!)
What a perfect match! These graceful branches from Colorful Season belong in this jar. With such a clean, simple image, I decided to leave the sentiment off the front of the card and put it on the inside. This has the added benefit of allowing me to put this card into my Need-A-Card-Now stash, ready for last minute addition of the message of the day.
- Stamps: Jars of Love, Colorful Seasons
- Color Palette: Soft Sky, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Accessories: Big Shot, Softly Falling TIEF, Everyday Jars Framelits, Vellum cardstock, Linen Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals
The Colorful Seasons Suite is a beautiful combination of stamps, thinlits and the Color Theory DSP stack. If you’re shopping for the stamps, don’t miss the bundle that includes the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
There’s just one little trick to this project. I stamped the “water” directly on the front panel, but stamped the jar in Basic Black on Vellum cardstock. (It’s best to do this step early in the process to allow plenty of time for the ink to dry thoroughly – I did mine the day before.) Cut out the jar stamped on the vellum with the framelits and attach it with a few dabs of Fast Fuse around the perimeter for an authentic look.
Stay tuned – there’s another version of this card in the works!