The Climbing Orchid is the latest flower I’ve tried in Jars of Love:
- Stamps: Climbing Orchid, Jar of Love
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, So Saffron, Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Big Shot, Orchid Builder Framelits, Everyday Jars Framelits, Softly Falling TIEF, Linen Thread, Vellum Card Stock
Don’t miss out – you can save on the Climbing Orchid bundle. Stampin’ Up! typically selects new stamps and framelit/thinlit/punches and bundles them during the first release year, but subsequent years the products are offered individually and the opportunity to save is sad, sweet history. This one is too good to let go by!
I used this same layout HERE, and I’m sure there are many other images that would work with this jar.
If you’re interested in the DIY Calendar kits, check out the details HERE. I’ll be shipping next week.
What a perfect match! These graceful branches from Colorful Season belong in this jar. With such a clean, simple image, I decided to leave the sentiment off the front of the card and put it on the inside. This has the added benefit of allowing me to put this card into my Need-A-Card-Now stash, ready for last minute addition of the message of the day.
- Stamps: Jars of Love, Colorful Seasons
- Color Palette: Soft Sky, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Accessories: Big Shot, Softly Falling TIEF, Everyday Jars Framelits, Vellum cardstock, Linen Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals
The Colorful Seasons Suite is a beautiful combination of stamps, thinlits and the Color Theory DSP stack. If you’re shopping for the stamps, don’t miss the bundle that includes the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
There’s just one little trick to this project. I stamped the “water” directly on the front panel, but stamped the jar in Basic Black on Vellum cardstock. (It’s best to do this step early in the process to allow plenty of time for the ink to dry thoroughly – I did mine the day before.) Cut out the jar stamped on the vellum with the framelits and attach it with a few dabs of Fast Fuse around the perimeter for an authentic look.
Stay tuned – there’s another version of this card in the works!