This is such a gorgeous, clean combination – with a glimmer – and I had an idea pretty quickly. I ended up using a retired DSP to get the effect I wanted, but everything else is current:
- Stamps: This Little Piggy, Sunshine Sayings
- Color Palette: Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Gold Foil
- Accessories: Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits, Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends (currently unavailable), Vellum card stock, Gold thread, Tree Builder Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips, retired DSP
I fussy cut the Piggies for two reasons:
- I could group them so closely and still show depth (thank you, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- I wanted to layer them on that fabulous Night of Navy (retired) DSP
I’m really working at learning to shade with the Stampin’ Blends. It takes practice, and a little light and color theory can only help as well! I’m happy with the overall look, but I’m still developing my technique when it comes to the details. It’s so therapeutic to color.
I stamped the envelope with a blossom from Petal Passion, and added a few of the same image on a Whisper White panel on the inside of my card. Even when I use I pale tone like Pink Pirouette for my card base, I like to add a white panel inside. I creates a crisp look and helps to define the card.